Friday 30 November 2018

Happy New Month Messages, Quotes & Prayers to my Sweetheart/Girlfriend

No greeting cards to give, No bags of rice to forward, but I am giving you assurance of love. I shall be there for you even as you fulfil your dreams. Happy new month my one and only Fiancee.

You are the sugar in my tea and butter in my bread, you mean everything to me. My love, you will always be in my vision and imagination. I wish you happy new month the love of my life.

New day, new week, new month, new experiences, new challenges and new dreams. I wish you have the best experience so far in life this month and I hope all your dreams come true. Happy New Month to you, my prince charming.

I know you have dreams and desires, I see them coming to reality this month. You are too loaded to be stranded. I wish you happy new month my love and #1 girl in the world.

If you want to listen I will be your radio station, if you ever thing of going on leave, I will be your vacation. I just want to be there for you anytime you need me. Happy new month my love.

Click here to know more about #HappyNewMonthMessages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment