Wednesday 28 February 2018

4 Therapy Techniques You Can Do Without a Therapist

People often come to me looking for practical things they can implement to change their lives. Over my years as a meditation teacher and my time practicing therapy I have picked up a few techniques that I offer people. It is important to mention that as a therapist I don’t like to skip right to the solution. Often, what someone needs it to discuss the issue that is affecting them so that I can develop targeted interventions. I always recommend that if you have something big going on in your life you take time to explore the issue before trying to jump in and “fix it”.

These 4 techniques are not offered so that you can fix everything in your life. Rather, they are practical therapeutic suggestions that you can try on your own. For many people actually getting to a therapist is out of the question. They might be unable to go due to scheduling, financial resources, or availability of qualified therapists. Everyone deserves to have access to quality therapeutic interventions, even if that means having to them on your own.

Click here to know more about #topsmokingweed.

No comments:

Post a Comment